Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Horror Haute Nightmares with Goats

So I had this ready to post yesterday, but as it was my rezday I was more than a little side tracked by a surprise party and a performance from my favourite live singer in SL - Mr Anek Fuchs - if you haven't heard this guy perform then you really should, he's bloody brilliant!
Anyway, Horror Haute LOL, that's why we are here right now!!! This is my second look for Horror Haute and I'll let you in on a little secret... I found this one really hard to work on, I don't know why, but I think I just lost all thought of what I wanted to achieve. Though I will say I had a little flash of inspiration and the rest just let itself roll on hehe...
As you might have guessed my overall look is based on the dress from Gloomy Thought, as I decided to carry on with the deadly, ghost girl look. This was something that was actually more easily achieved than I realised because of the Horror Haute item from InSpired Designs, the blind and bloody eyes seemed to match the eyes on the dress from Gloomy Thought, and then it just all seemed to fall into place. As a final touch to my outfit I added the bloody splatter layer from the Pink Latex Outfit that is available at Tasty Pudding... Tasty Pudding is a new comer to the Horror Haute family - welcome aboard by the way - I wanted to try and feature the dress within an outfit, but I have a rather major aversion to pink and will only find myself able to wear it when my brain turns to mush and I get seduced to the dark side lol... For the record, pink is the colour of pure evil! Though I am hoping that in the coming months we will see more of Tasty Pudding and I will get to share their awesome cuteness with you...
Finally, I needed to work out what to do about shooting the photo. I wanted something dark and creepy, and nothing was working properly - until I found the Chaise from Horribaubles tucked away with my Horror Haute items. This chaise has the feeling of exquisit softness, due to all the blankets draped over it, yet at the same time these goats on either end seem like something out of a nightmare... Never had a nightmare about goats, but there is always a first time right?

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Gattina
Skin: REPULSE - Vampire Skin
Eyes and Blood Tears: InSpired Designs - Bloody Blind Eye with Optional Bloody Tears (HORROR HAUTE AUGUST)
Face Wounds: (Forehead) Corvus - Bullet hole, (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Piercings: (Forhead) Cute Poison - Stellar Piercing (Available now at SL Fashion Week), AND, (Lip) Cute Poison - Disarray Piercing (August Group Gift)
Saw Blade: Death Row Designs - Gore Saw Wound
Blood Splatter: Tasty Pudding - Part of the Bloody Pink Latex Outfit (HORROR HAUTE AUGUST)
Dress: Gloomy Thought - Mistic Red Eyes Night Dress (HORROR HAUTE AUGUST)
Garter: Linc - Bitch Garter
Knife: Yellow Jester - A Tainted Heart Impaled on a Bloody Knife
Chaise: Horribaubles - Goatressa the Chaise (HORROR HAUTE AUGUST)

No comments:

Post a Comment