Sunday, August 11, 2013

MishMish and a Surprise

First of all, lets get down to business... MishMishy business! MishMish has released some adorable stuff as of late and I've only now found the time to sit back and talk about them LOL... Firstly there are some adorable moon seats, you can actually curl up and snooze on the moon, that are available from Limited 50... Now I am not sure IF there are any of these things still available, but they come with poses for normal and kiddie avatars, and well they are just so cute!!! The second MishMish that I needed to share was this adorable peacock, that is now available for Collabor88's special birthday round. I LOVEEEEEE how cute he is, and he will definitely be a firm fixture in my garden from now on. There are white versions available too, that you will no doubt have seen on other blogs, but I have always loved the colours of these gorgeous birds. 
What am I rambling about I hear you wondering, well the photo is coming, but I wanted to let people know that there is much more to this post than just sharing awesome pretties... 
Basically I have gotten back into contact with someone that I had a major confrontation with a while back - I won't be naming names, and I won't be going into my reasons behind the fall-out - but recently bridges that were burnt are slowly being rebuilt, and life is moving on. We've both since gone in different directions, but when she heard about my engagement to Hell, she broke the walls down and came to speak to me - shows she reads my blog sometimes LOL I better watch what I say about her LOL... Anyway she and I have been chatting on and off, busy RL schedules permitting, and it has been kinda cool to find my feet with her in that kind of friendly relationship again. The reason I am rambling about this now is because I used this absolutely gorgeous dress from WTG, that I stumbled on whilst shopping on marketplace recently, and the person mentioned before actually gifted the dress to me. Flabbergasted was the closest possible word I could come up with to how it felt when this dress landed in my lap, I fell in love with the lace and the tier effect and the sultry way it clung to my curves, the Hud that is included with so many different colours too adds to my adoration of this pretty dress... Though because it came from the person it did, and the fact that it was a total suprise, makes this gorgeous dress just that little bit more sparkly... It's the perfect dress to laze on the moon and gaze at the stars, but it's also the perfect way to start buying your way back in LOL! 
Thank you! *hugs* 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Lory in Iceberg (Past Arcade Item)
Skin: Sugar - Chloe in Clear 

Face Wounds: (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars, AND (Lips) [mock] - Tainted Love Zombie Makeover 
Dress: +:+WTG+:+ - Fairy in the Light II Gown 
Moon Pose Prop: MishMish - Sitting on the Moon (Available now at Limited 50
Peacock: MishMish - Blue Peacock in the Razzle (Available now at Collabor88)

No comments:

Post a Comment