Saturday, October 8, 2022

Dancing at the Rave in the Graveyard!

It's the 8th of October, and that means Day 8 of the 30 days of Halloween... Today's look is something that one might argue is a LITTLE close to some of my everyday style, with perhaps a dash more blood... It's Saturday Night though, and that means that we're getting ready for a night on the town... The little Monster in me is all glammed up, ready to have a party at the Rave Yard in the city, and tonight she's taking a date with her... 

The date in question is one of my favourite people in SL, and he's been with me for almost my entire Second Life... Dean and I have been through so much, he's always been there and has been my rock as well as one of my best friends. We don't often get a chance to pose together, but today we made that chance and since he looked SO Fabulous in the new Salt & Pepper "Desire" outfit, we had to head to the local "RaveYard" club - items from Neverwish - where the music is loud and there's nothing to do but dance the night away! 
I HAD to match his level of Fabulousness... So for my 8th day of Halloween look I glammed myself up as Frankenstein's Bride, complete with oodles of blood and bolts through my neck - bolts from HAUNT at The Engine Room - and her hair styled in such a glamorous Franks style - from FUNKYSTENTCH at Anthem. Accesorised with some beautifully sparkly Marilyn gems - from MOoH! - and some of the coolest looking SHRED piercings - from Normandy at Trick or Treat Lane, that I've shared in a close-up below to show off just a little better - I was ALMOST as fabulous as Dean! Almost, but not quite!!

What are they wearing;
Rudh: 
Hair: FUNKYSTENCH - FRANKS COSTUME WIG (Available until October 30th at Anthem)
Bangs: Doe - Poppyseed Bangs
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Make-Up: [MJN] - DeepCut Make Up
Face Piercing: Normandy - SHRED Piercings (Gift Available until November 1st at Trick or Treat Lane)
Bolts: HAUNT - Frankie Bolts (Available until October 20th at The Engine Room)
Collar: [Cubic Cherry] -  {Loved} Collar
Chest Sparkles: MOoH! - Marilyn Neck Piece
Body Tattoo: Sweet Thing - Patchwork
Dress: AURICA - Jane Dress in Black
Dean: 
Hair: Sintiklia - Hair Xiao
Outfit: Salt & Pepper - Desire (Available until October 22nd at Salem)
Pose: -Extra- - Your Grasp
Rave Yard Decor: Neverwish - Rave Yard Collection Items
Neon Lights: [Krescendo] - Play Pause Stop Neon
Spooky Signs: [ bubble ] - Spooky Neon Wall Decor (Available until November 1st at Trick or Treat Lane)
Gray Tombstones: [Bad Unicorn] - Ghoulish Graves
Neon Trees: FOXCITY - Potted Wireframe Mood Plant
Backdrop: Paparazzi - BACKDROP - Outrun Way 1

No comments:

Post a Comment