Thursday, October 6, 2022

October is a Busy Month for Candy Demons!

I've had a massive migraine all day, it's only finally calmed a little since I left work early, had a nap, a long hot shower and finally had a chance to eat a bowl of my favourite soup and some toast. It's such a relief that the worst of the pain has subsided. I guess the sugar in my dinner has helped... 
So while I've had sugar on the brain, there's a sugar hungry demoness in me wanting to get out into the light, I'm going to let her... She's going to be my Day 6 look for my 31 Days of Halloween looks... 

She's popular with the Baby Baphies - from Yomi - that are addicted to her sugary treats, everywhere she goes she leaves a trail of sprinkles in the wind. There are so many sugary sprinkles, she is covered in them and for this reason she plays a VERY important role in Halloween season as she's the demon in charge of making sure that all the kids are filled to the brim with candy so chaos is caused! 
It's a super dark magic that creates all of the candy at this time of year, and to control that magic, instead of a wand she's armed with her Sugar Scythe - an awesome creation from Decoy available until October 22nd at Salem - just a swish of her scythe and all the veggies become candies!!! God sometimes I wish that was a real thing hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Horns: Plastik - Light Horns in Sprinkles Edition (No Longer Available!)
Cake, Sprinkles & Frosting: kotte - Sprinkles
Hair: Magika - Thea
Skin:  amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Eyes: Mana - Encased Eyes (Available until October 20th at The Engine Room)
Choker: {le fil casse} - Sierra Choker in Pink
Necklace: A&A - Drippy Necklace in Monster Silver (No Longer Available!)
Wings: PSYCHO:Byts - IceCream Monster Gacha Collection in Wings RARE
Dress: [Canimal] - Candy Couture Cupcake Dress in Caramel (No Longer Available!)
Tail: Sweet Thing - Demon Tail
Weapon: Decoy - Sugar Scythe (Available until October 22nd at Salem)
Pets: [Yomi] - Baby Baphies
Pose: {NANTRA} - As If, Pose 4M
Backdrop: Astralia - Surrealistic Backdrops in Sprinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment