Wednesday, October 12, 2022

The Turtles have the Best Pizza

Today for my 12th look of Halloween I found myself dressing into something that very much reminded me of my childhood... I have been doing some dark, scary looks for the Halloween challenge, and since today is a special day for my family since my Grandma turned 90 today, so I didn't really feel much like being dark and scary, and let my mind regress to my childhood... Back to the 1990s, back to one of my childhood favourites... 

I used to LOVE the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the original late 80s/early 90s ones - not the scary looking white eyed ones that followed later - and so when I saw that Rosary had released a Ninja costume collection I realised that I had SUCH a hard time deciding which turtle I wanted to be... Leonardo was a cool leader, Donatello was super smart, Raphael was loyal and rather macho seriousness, but I guess Michaelangelo HAD to be the one I chose... He had NUNCHUKS!! Nunchuks are COOL!! Being one of the TNMT has more perks than just nunchuks though, there's PIZZA! Lots and Lots of Pizza!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Sintiklia - Hair Etsuko in Colors&Ombres (Available until November 7th at Collabor88)
Skin: Forest Fantasy Store - Succubus in Green
Rat: JIAN - Rascal Rats in 3. Brown Companion
Costume (Including Masks & Nunchuks): Rosary - Ninja in Orange
Pose & Props: [ Focus Poses ] - U wanna PIZZA me?, Pose 5
Drippy Cheese Pizza: Junk Food - Memphis Messy Pizza
Pizza Boxes: Junk Food - Pizza Boxes
Garbage: UrBaN SpIrIt - Sidewalk Trash
Sofa: [ zerkalo ] - New York Sofa in Painted
Backdrop: PALETO Backdrop - SEWER

No comments:

Post a Comment