Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Look what the Tinker Fae found...

I came home from work tonight and for some reason I was drawn to an incessant need to squeeze my puppy Izzy super tight, I'd seen people with their dogs walking in the street but there was someone missing. Where I work, we have a local homeless guy, we know as Jaap - a very Dutch name - who comes by to see us sometimes just to ask if we have any spare cardboard boxes, and we always slip him a little something to eat. Some cheese for him and his little scruffy Jack Russell, Murphy, when I saw Jaap today, sitting in a doorway he was missing his Murphy. I feel aweful, I didn't get a chance to speak to him but I'll have to try to find him tomorrow... 
For my 31 days of Halloween, today I'm a little fae exploring in the dark and looking for things to add to my collection of human things... 

I've always wanted to be a Tinker Fairy, one that was like a cool version of Tinkerbell without the grumpy attitude... Maybe it's one of those things that takes me back to my love of a children's book called "The Borrowers", in which little people lived in the walls of a house and came out to "borrow" things from the big people... Our little borrowing Tinker Fae has found herself the Old Prison - a backdrop from TROPIX - having a lit an old Groundskeeper Lantern - from random.Matter - that she found in The Engine Room... Her beautiful Songbird Fae shimmery wings - from AiiZawa - glittering in the soft lamp light.. The rest of the corridor lit by the eerie glow radiating from the ghostly Rottweiler - from JIAN - that was looking for his Master... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Artisan
Hair Pin: Rivendale ~ Timeless Hair Pins in Steel (Available until October 20th at The Engine Room)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Wings: [AiiZawa] - Songbird Fae Wings (Available until October 20th at The Engine Room)
Outift: Kiru - Ursula Dress (Available until October 20th at The Engine Room)
Lantern: random.Matter - Groundskeeper Lanterns (Available until October 20th at The Engine Room)
Pose: piXit - Crystal Visions, Pose PF4
Dog: JIAN - Classic Rottweiler in Ghost Adult Companion
Backdrop: TROPIX - Old Prison BackDrop 02

No comments:

Post a Comment