Saturday, October 15, 2022

Scooby Dooby Ruuuuuuudh!!!

It's time for another 31 days of Halloween look - that I'm actually down to 30 days due to one day of sickness that I hate to admit made me miss a day - but I am reverting my mind back to days of my childhood. I LOVE the fact that the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles costume made me so excitably happy, that I had to create another one of my childhood favourites. Halloween is great for the scary, but awesomer for costumes in general... 
Today, I'm going to cry out a long loud "Scooby Dooby Dooooooooooo" as I grab myself one of those delicious Scooby Snacks... 

Since Halloween is a busy time of year for the Scooby gang, we've decided to split up, I don't know where Shaggy has gotten to, but Rudhscooby -thanks to an amazing costume from Rosary - has decided to try a new set of wheels... The Mystery Machine has been downsized, for a party of one, and it's fun to ride with the wind in her hair!!
I like scooby have a massive thing for cookies, though Puppy Snacks - like the ones from Just Tony - may be a little meaty for me... 
Now there's just one thing to make sure we avoid those "meddeling kids"... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Strawberry Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Mouth Biscuit: Sloft - Doggy Biscuit Bone
Outfit (Including Ears): Rosary - Scoopy Costume
Box & Hand Biscuit: Just Tony - Puppy Snacks Box
Socks: CULT - Marnie
Pose: elephante poses - Bootiful Pumpkins (Available until October 31st at The Fall-O-Ween Shop & Hop)
Bike: H&C Wheels - Scooby Snack Rare
Backdrop: Paparazzi - BACKDROP - Salem Street

No comments:

Post a Comment