Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Pleased to Meat You!

I've had a VERY busy day at work today and had to deal with more than my fair share of rude and disgusting customers. Remember people, it's NOT cool to treat people that work in retail like crap - it's not cool in general to treat anyone like crap, but just because someone works in retail doesn't mean they are any less important than you... 
It made me so grumpy, I had to control my anger but sometimes some of those people make me super furious, I was seeing red... I was out for blood, and so to dispose of the bodies that I slaughtered I decided to package them up and sell them to these asshat customers... It became my 11th day of Halloween look... 

The Crimson Room - from NinaX - while the blood was left to drip everywhere from the Fresh Meat - by Lilith's Den and Ghoul - that hung from the meat hooks. She'd take the parts down, cover them with blankets and wait until she was ready to sort the Packaged "Meat" - a gift from Junk Food at Satan Inc - into their different brands, ex-boyfriend, ex-girlfriend, nosy coworker or even the slightly exotic zombie meats... You're welcome to come and purchase some of this delicious fresh meat, pop down to the "Pleased to Meat You!" where I'll wear some of the samples and sell you a delicious slice of ex-boyfriend for my 11th day of Halloween look... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Lamb - Vex in Red Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Blood: Izzie's - Face & Body Blood & Wounds
Outfit & Hair Bow: Boudoir - Pleased to Meat you!
Packaged Meat: Junk Food - Packaged "Meat" in Ex-Boyfriend (Gift Available until November 1st at Satan Inc)
Pose & Knife Prop: Samia - Marco  Knife Halloween, Pose 4
Hanging Body Parts: Lilith's Den - Fresh Meat
Hanging Meat: [Ghoul] - Meat
Floor Body Parts: Lilith's Den - Psycho Puzzle
Backdrop: NinaX - Crimson Room Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment