Sunday, October 23, 2022

Time for Mitzy Ditsy

Over the Hills and far away, Teletubbies come to play... I know I've been playing dress up in some adorable things that remind me of my childhood, and I have to say that the I was a little bit too old to love the teletubbies, they were always something I thought was pretty cute.. Lala and Dipsy, were definitely the bestest... 
Today for my 31 days of Halloween - although I'm missing more than a few days now - is less scary, more cute fancy dress... Today we're going to Teletubby land... 

I think that Teletubby land looks like the kind of place that I want to get myself lost in, it's so pretty full of flowers and bunnies and I LOVE the colours and fun. Not so sure about the creepy baby in the sun, but I guess that makes things a little more Halloweeny... Though I couldn't help being the coolest of the tubbies, Dipsy, though a little more Ditsy in this case due to the costume from Rosary being named as such... I'm going to be dancing around like Mitzy Ditsy - thanks to a pose from Secret Poses... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Raissa Hair - Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: Rosary - Tubby in Ditsy
Hat: Mâchoire - Full Perm Top Hat
Pose: Secret Poses - Mitzy, Pose 1 (Available this weekend for Happy Weekend)
Flowers: Raindale - Sweetdew flowers
Sun: Bee Designs - Enchanted Garden RARE
Grass: Shelterdweller - Mesh Grass Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment