Friday, October 21, 2022

Say My Name... Rudhlejuice...

There's magic, there's mystery and there's madness in the air... It's almost Halloween time, and we should be loving spooky feelings that are all around us... I recently re-watched a film that I love each and every year that I see it, Beetlejuice... I love that crazy Burtonesque vibe, whether it's Beetlejuice or if it's a Nightmare before Christmas, or even a little bit of a Corpse Bride, and  tosodafeeliny I was  a little bit Beetlejuicy... So for my 31 looks of Halloween today I'm going to be a little bit Rudhlejuicy... 

There's always something kooky about Beetlejuice so I let my mind go a little magical and a lottle kooky! Creating my Beetlejuice Look actually came about all because of a release from Normandy, the DRIFT set comes with both top and skirt, but it was the skirt that caught my attention - and I've had to ad the store ad to the bottom of my post so that you can see just how cute the look is - and I'll mesmirize myself with the shinies...  
Now, all I need to do is have someone say my name a few times... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Mystique Hair in Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: miss chelsea - Wynn Glasses in Black V2 (Available until October 31st at Spookzilla 2022)
Choker: Normandy - Shred Choker (Available until November 1st at Trick or Treat Lane)
Sweater: Tee*fy - Clara Pulled-up Sweater in Black
Body Markings: [POUT!] - BeetleJuice Make up & Tattoo
Top: [ abrasive ] - Rosa Bustier in Black
Gloves: Bauhaus - Lenore Gloves (Gift Available until November 1st at Satan Inc)
Skirt: Normandy - DRIFT Skirt (Available until November 10th at #BIGGIRL)
Pose: -Extra- - Halloween Hunt, Pose 3
Ball: little bones. - Y22k Gacha Item in Plasma Ball (No Longer Available!)
Flies: MishMish - Fireflies Attachment in Green
Chairs: Violetility - Nightmare Throne
Backdrop: .PALETO.Backdrop - GREEN T5

No comments:

Post a Comment