Monday, October 17, 2022

Getting Trolled!

Last night I missed doing a 31 days of Halloween post since I had to go to the airport in RL to pick up my father, but there were accidents and I really didn't feel like sitting on my own and writing a blog post for a costume that I hadn't prepared... 
Today though was a different story. I had fallen in love with something that had been available for the Happy Weekend sale, and as soon as I got my hands on them, I knew that today's look would be something a little bit of a trolling post... 

It's Troll-tastic... I'm off my trolley.. I can't get enough trolling puns... 
It's all because of the fact that he Halloween trolls - from imbue at this weekend just gones Happy Weekend - are heading down to Spooky Street - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - for their own little Halloween celebration... 
I knew that if I wanted to join them then I had to get my Troll on... I died my hair a bright blue and gelled it up into a long Trollish style - thanks to a wig from Tableau Vivant - wanting to match their crazy styles I painted my face with a little make-up and glued a troll gem into my chest... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Water lily in Flowing Colors
Skin: Wyrd - Tovi in Pewter
Third Eye: (Nylon Outfitters) - Third Eye in Strange Colors
Make Up Layer: alaskametro<3 - "SugarSkull" makeup
Cracked Layer: Samia - LOPI FACE  TATTOO  in BLACK
Chest Gem: duckie - torment
Pose: FOXCITY - Sweet Pea, Pose 3
Trolls: imbue - Halloween Trolls
Planter: (Nylon Outfitters) - Skull Vase in White (Available until November 10th at Kustom9)
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Spooky St [360]  Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment