Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Playing with her Dolls

I've been working again today, it's been SO busy and although I LOVE working for a small business like the family owned cheese shop that I work in but sometimes working for someone else feels so much like you're a puppet in someone else's game plan... I LOVE my job but I'm still working for a muti-millionaire family earning big bucks selling cheese... I'm just one of their littl retail puppets on some dangling strings... 
So today, for my 31 days of Halloween looks, I'm a cute little rag doll, playing with my own dollies in the confines of my sewing room... Something akin to a certain doll named Sally... 

It's a corridor in the Insomnia House - backdrop collection from MINIMAL - Ragdoll Rudh is a doll that loves to play with dolls, only the dolls that she plays with are much more of the voodoo variety... She loves her tiny little Dead Dolls  - from Tardfish at LEVEL - that swing from her finger tips, and her bigger dollies all get murdered in horrible ways... She looks like a little rag doll, her adorable Patchwork markings - from Sweet Thing - and the Strange and Unusual Bow in her hair - from Exile with the hairstyle worn - are all things that are easily mendable on her sewing machine. 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Bow: Exile - Strange and Unusual in Reds
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Earrings: Suicidal Unborn! - Safety Pin Earrings
Necklace: SpotCat - Gripping Pin Necklace
Dress: ADI - Mesh Slave Rags
Body Paint: Sweet Thing - Patchwork
Hand Accessory: Tardfish - Dead Dolls (Available until October 24th at LEVEL)
Pose: Fashiowl - redruM, Pose 5 (Available until October 22nd at Salem)
Voodoo Dolls: The Black Forest - Voodoo Valentines
Sewing Machine: Apple Fall - Vintage Sewing Machine
Table Black Spool: [ zerkalo ] - Bewitched Roses Spool of Threads
Table Box: random.Matter - Antique Shop II Gacha Item in Sewing Kit
Table Notes: random.Matter - A Study in Fungi Set Item in Sewing
Table: Apt B - Sewing Table
Lamp: Apple Fall - Carter Lamp in Nickel
Large Spools: MishMish - A Spool Stool Set
Backdrop: MINIMAL - Insomnia Corridor

No comments:

Post a Comment