Thursday, October 27, 2022

The Monster Within

It's been another busy day at work... There has been a lot of nonsense from people that seem to think that they know better than me about a subject I deal with on a daily basis, and think they have the answers to questions I answer about a million times per day... It brings out the monster in me. I feel like Dr.Jekyll sometimes, feeling frustrated and as that boils up I have to duck into the office to release Mrs Hyde... I think I prefer the Mrs Hyde version of me sometimes... 

This outfit was something that I had played around with when the Engine Room was around but due to all of the scary looks I've been playing with, Mrs Hyde, who is similar to Frankenstein's Monster in her crazy steampunkish way. 
She wanders through the KILLER rooms - a backdrop from PALETO - where all of her scientific equipment is dotted around the halls and the remnants of her experiments are left in a mess on the floor... 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Accessory: S-CLUB - ESTHER
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Cigarette: [AERTH] - Selene's Vape
Neck Bolt: [Cubic Cherry] - {Monstaar} neck bolts
Dress: Decoy - Varona Ambassador Dress
Book: Arkivet - Spooky Sketchbook (Available until November 1st at Trick or Treat Lane
Pose: Secret Poses - Davina, Pose 2M
Briefcase: [LINKRAVE] - Wormhole Suitcase
Science Equipment: [Rhyme nor Reason] - Strange Science Kit
Hanging Body: EQUAL - Sinister Attic Gacha Item in Hanging Body #16
Body Parts: Lilith's Den - Psycho Puzzle
Table: Granola - Fern's Half Moon Table
Backdrop: PALETO.Backdrop - KILLER

No comments:

Post a Comment