Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Make-Up and Hairstyling for a Princess

I'm still playing dress-up, though this time it might be less easy to see that hehe... This time I am thinking more of a princess than anything evil, but I am a princess that likes to take her time to get ready for her day's adventures. As in RL, this morning I can take my time waking up, drink some coffee at a leisurely pace and get myself all dolled up... 
I found a very pretty dress and although it wasn't my usual taste in things, I simply couldn't resist - hence why today I am a pretty princess hehe... It's also given me the chance to show you one of my favourite bits of my bedroom... 
The area in question is actually my vanity station, my make-up magic bench as I call the one I have in RL - not that I ever tend to wear a lot of make up in RL, I'm a bit too forgetful! Yet this vanity table is actually something that HellBone found for me and that I love. It's a HIDEKI Directors Chair, that has 4 different poses within and that I have thrown tons of adorable Make-Up themed products all over including brushes, creams, and lip balms... There are a few things for styling my many wigs, bright colours for my nails and even a friend to practice the look on - thank you BOOGERS hehe... 
Everything I need to transform myself into whatever it is that I want to be today... 
Right now I need pretty, I need sparkles, I need PRINCESS... 
The dress and shoes were what brought the look into the forefront of my mind, as it's not a pretty look I'd normally go for... I found the dress at the latest round of The Chapter Four from GizzA. It's called the Ribboned Ruffle Dress and it comes in a range of colours, normally I'd have gone for something dark but this smoky colour was just too gorgeous to pass up, and when I spotted the blue ribbon - that comes in the HUD provided - I had to wear these amazing ChicChica Princess shoes with it! It was a match made in Princess Heaven hehe... 
LOL my look of the day is Princess... If only I could get myself into a Disney Princess Happy mood feeling then I'd be great! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Xantheanne in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia (Available until January 23rd at Uber
Tattoo: [White Widow] - DeadMan in Black 
Dress: GizzA - Ribboned Ruffle Dress in Smoky (Available until January 21st at The Chapter Four
Shoes: ChicChica - Princess in BLUE 
Bear: BoOgErS - MakeUp Sale Bear 
Table & Chair: HIDEKI - Directors Chair 
Make-Up Props:
Trés Blah - Jolie Gacha Items 
Trés Blah - Vanity Gacha Items
(Milk Motion) - Make-Up Gacha Items 
Hair Props:
Floorplan - Bobby Pins 
Floorplan - Curling Wand & Flat Iron in Audrey
What Next - Hairbrush 

No comments:

Post a Comment