Saturday, January 2, 2016

My Thoughts going into 2016

It's day two of 2016... Happy New Year... I really hope that 2016 is going to be a year of good things, and as it's a Leap Year I am hoping that it will be a lucky one! Never know, there may be something in that possibly?! Let's just hope that it's the case anyway... 
It's the time of year that I stop for a few minutes and take a look at what I've been upto this past year, and then start thinking about what I want to do in the new year as it unfolds. 
Last year was in a way a time of change. HellBone and I moved the MC family to a full sim, we let his store expand to mean we have a collection of items that are decorative pieces rather than just focusing on vehicles, oh AND I found HellBone a new hobby in the form of his job as a bear dealer hehe... 
But for me on a personal level, things have gone through ups and downs, and I am now starting the year on what I will think of as a high point - in SL, RL is a little different but I won't ramble on about that here! I left the position I held as a blogger manager for the Horror Haute Events back in September, and since doing so I have had much more time to focus on the style of blogging I want to do. I write from the heart about things that I love and that has enabled me to start creating better photographs - least I think so anyway, you may well disagree. It makes me feel pleased to see the way that I have grown, and this year - 2016 - I think that I will be all about trying to improve my blog and photography skills even further... That's the best thing about a hobby, it will never be done as your standards will always be pushing you to improve more... 
Oh and to start the New Year, I bought myself a new skin - Glam Affair's Luna, which is available at UBER... I was a slow starter on the Mesh Body front, and I will be avoiding the heads for a while too, but I love that freshness a new skin can bring, and this one is soft feminine and pretty... Perfect for the new me!
When you look at the GIF above it's amazing to see the difference hehe... Both are Glam Affair, and the new one is Asian toned rather than American, but I really like the change. Never fear though, it will be scarred before you know it hehe...
Just one last look at the way that I want to start my year... Something crazy, something fun, and this is how I plan to spend the rest of my year... Craziness and Fun... SL is way too full of drama and this year, this girl needs to let off some steam hehe... So to start my new year with a bang... A swing at Aspen Fell, and a scream of WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Amelle in Reds Close-Up Hair: Exile - 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia (Available until January 23rd at Uber)
Collar: MoDANNA - Enlace Collection Leash Chokers in Black (Available until January 20th at Kinky Monthly)
Shirt: Blueberry - Knotted Tops in White 
Pants: Pulse - Luscious Ripped Jeans & Stockings in Black (Available until January 3rd at Suicide Dollz)
Boots: CandyDoll - Arabella Boots in Black
For Close-Up:
Hair: Exile - Cozy Winter Nights in Reds (Available until January 6th at Collabor88

Eyes: IKON - Sovereign in Field
Eyelashes: [LeLutka] - 2011 Lashes
Piercing: Cute Poison - Frosted Piercing

No comments:

Post a Comment