Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Glamazons at Genre

When I was at university in the UK, one of my close friends was a woman called Jude. She was a mature student, but one that loved to come out dancing with us and boy she could party hard. I have some very fond memories of times we went out, and a recent shopping event brought one in particular right back into my mind. We went to a gay bar for her Birthday - it was a regular haunt for us when she was coming out - and they had a quiz night hosted by the most flamboyant drag queen I've ever seen in the flesh - because I love watching Ru Paul on TV and no one beats Ru Paul LOL...
The reason that I bring this up in a rambling is because fairly recently I was sent a dress from adoness, that was designed for the newest round of Genre and the them of Drag Queens...
Never will you see a round of a shopping event with so much over-the-topness and glitter as this month's round of Genre... The Drag Queen theme has allowed designers to go overboard on both colour and glitteriness and it made me smile! I HAD to dress up in one of the gorgeous outfits - the Glitter Queen Outfits include a dress and hat - from adoness and head out to live like a Queen hehe...
Sinners Burlesque club is the perfect place to do that, it's decadent, and glamouous, the perfect place for a Drag Queen to take up residence...
In fact to play us out today I am going to leave you with something fun and silly, a song from Ru Paul - the ultimate Queen - and one of my favourite dance around the house to clean by songs... Glamazon!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Exile - Cozy Winter Nights in Red
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia
Necklace: Spellbound - Crystal Choker (Available until January 30th at Wayward Winter)
Outift (Including Hair Accessory): adoness - Glitter Queen in Rainbow (Available until February 10th at GENRE)
Boots: Essenz - Montana in Black (Available until January 31st at The Seasons Story)
Pose: Image Essentials - Playmate 5m

No comments:

Post a Comment