Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Shoe-Aholics Anonymous

I am a shoe-aholic... I can admit that... Not in RL just in SL mind you, where I have a collection that could rival Imelda Marcos... It's not my fault it's just SO EASY to find amazing and not over the top priced shoes in SL... So when I find a pair I often have to show a little restraint hehe... 
Though just after Christmas I spotted a pair on Flickr that I fell in love with, and a biker shaped Christmas Elf slipped them into my shopping basket hehe... 
The shoes in questions are these amazing Miss LT Creation Studio "Chrys" Heels... They come with a simply HUGE HUD for colour options - including this transparent plastic look - of the basic texture the heel and the metal colours...  The thing I love most about them though is the baroque look in a modern way... SO GORGEOUS, I couldn't just ignore these hehe... 
I took a walk through Nox Arcanus and found the perfect place to take a picture of a pair of heels... YES it is a play room hehe but never mind that... LOOK AT THE SHOES!!!!

What is she wearing;
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia (Available until January 23rd at Uber
Nails: KOSH - GLITTER Toenails 
Shoes: Miss LT Creations Studio - Chrys Mesh Heels 
Pose: Signature Pose - Sophie 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment