Friday, January 8, 2016

Asleep in the Corner

Weekend is coming, Weekend is coming... YAY... I've only been back at work a few days and already I am super excited that the weekend is coming!!! 
This weekend I plan on relaxing... I am going to be doing just a little bit of RL shopping, and a lot of SL shopping LOL, OH and Hell will be away on Sunday so I will be having some peace and quiet time to relax... Sounds like heaven right? 
All I am going to need is an extra large comfy chair like the one that Consignment has created for the most recent round - and currently open round - of FaMESHed... 
There is nothing better than kicking back in a comfortable chair and watching the clouds, it feels great doing it in Pjs, but a cute outfit is just as good too... Cute like the one I happen to be wearing today... 
I love this top from LAZYBONES - I thought they only made hair, but apparently I was wrong! Add to that some awesome jeans from Blueberry and a pair of your favourite ankle boots - mine are Essenz ones by the way. 
I LOVEEEEEEEEE being able to sleep in chairs like this in sunshine... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Amoret 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia (Available until January 23rd at Uber
Tattoo: [White Widow] - DeadMan in Black 
Top: LAZYBONES - Abraxas Tank in Leather (Available until January 31st for MIX) 
Jeans: Blueberry - Mia in Faded 
Boots: Essenz - Stockholm in Black 
Chair: Consignment - Oversized Corner Chair in Mint (Available until January 27th at FaMESHed
Mannequin: Apple Fall - Dress Form with Dress 4 
Table: Junk - Hallway Table 
Roses: Apple Fall - Roses Jug 
Frame: [Commoner] - Break-Up Survival Kit in "True Love" Frame RARE 
Tea: Trés Blah - Tea Time in Tea and Crumpets RARE 

No comments:

Post a Comment