Friday, January 29, 2016

Fancy a Hustle?

It's been a few days since I've really been able to sit down and focus on anything blogging related and for that I now feel totally rubbish... Blogging is a means of release and relaxation for me, and all I can say now is thank goodness it's finally Friday. This week has been a whirlwind of SL drama and RL work being suckish, so much so that I have lost my photo taking and blogging mojo... It's a horrible feeling, and I really hope that tomorrow I can have some me time to just release my pent up emotions through my favourite addiction.
Everything is coming at me from all sides, I feel like someone out there is trying to play with my emotions, like I'm being hustled?!
Maybe I should become the hustler?? Find a hot guy to entertain me and be all coy as I challenge him to a game of pool? It's what Rudh would do!!!
How could anyone say no to her like this? Come on you know you want to play, and she is no good at pool hehe... Never mind the fact that she crossed her fingers behind her back as she said so...
Down at The Velvet Lion Club, Rudh dressed in a cute but bad girl kinda way... Her outfit was one from tres blah called Helena - available now at No.21 - it screams I am cute but rawr... As her hair, in it's innocent style battles the bad girl look that is accessorised by the combat boots, punk collar and cigarettes on her arm.
Dare you to play a game? What do you want to bet on it?

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Neema in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia
Collar: (Yummy) - Punk Collar in Silver and Black
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black (Available until February 10th at Shiny Shabby)
Dress: tres blah - Helena Outfit in Plaid (Available until February 11th at No.21)
Armband: DirtyLand - Cigarettes Armband
Boots: J's - Studded Long Boots in Black
Pose: Image Essentials - Playful Seduction 3 (Available from February 2nd until February 15th at Pose Lovers)

No comments:

Post a Comment