Friday, January 15, 2016

Rudh the Queen of Monsterland

Wonderland might have the Queen of Hearts, but there is a far darker place in the deep recesses of my mind... Monsterland! Rudh the Queen of Monsterland makes the Queen of Hearts look like a Disney Princess... She smiles as she watches the torture that her many minions can inflict on the White Monarchy, laughing as they are turned blood red to match her own kingdom. 
Well actually, it isn't just in my mind if the minds of a particular design duo are anything to go by, but can you tell I had a LOT of fun with this, and I even managed to get HellBone involved with me hehe... Perfect as we needed a new couple photo hehe... 
I've always been addicted to Wonderland, and as I've grown up that pretty Disneyfied version has also modified into a darker place, though when I saw the items created by a dream design duo of CURELESS [+] and nefarious.inventions - that you can get your hands on at The Epiphany until February 2nd - I felt like they'd reached into my brain and pulled things into the SL world from it!!! I AM TOTALLY AND UTTERLY IN LOVE WITH THIS COLLECTION!!! I squeaked with excitement when I saw it, but as soon as I could get into the crazy busy Epiphany Event, this was the booth I headed for! I got myself a FULL SET - although the crown is missing from the photo - and even managed to have enough points for the exclusive Chess Board! 
Would you like to visit my Wonderland?! I'm sure you will find it very welcoming, or perhaps you will find yourself like Alice?! Without a head! 

What are they wearing;
Rudh:
Hair: Magika - Twinkle 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia (Available until January 23rd at Uber
Eyes: [theSkinnery] - Demon Eye Set 
Mouth: ContraptioN - Carnivorous Jaw 
Neck Piece: *{Junbug}* - The London Ruff in Original 
Body Scarring: antielle - High School of the Damned In Salt & Ice 
Underwear: Pixicat - Siren Set in N2 Red (Available until February 2nd at The Epiphany
Boots: Essenz - Montana in Black (Available until January 31st at The Seasons Story
Hell:
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Darius in Night Shadow 
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Judas 
Pants: Lapointe & Bastchild - Zip Plain Black Pants 
Boots: Lapointe & Bastchild - Swear "Ranger" Boot 
Pose: Signature Pose - Just Us 2 (Pose has been separated, would be a couple pose normally! Sorry Amanda & Shilenni) 
Props (including Hat, Animals, Ruff & Head): CURELESS [+] & [nefarious.inventions] - Alice In Monsterland Gacha Items (Available until February 2nd at The Epiphany)

No comments:

Post a Comment