Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Zombies in Blueberry

Today is the first time that I've been in the office for a week or so and this morning I feel like I'm a zombie... It's too early, too dark outside and there is no one around besides the other worker bees that are trudging through the rain in a zombiesque manner just as I am... No matter how many cups of tea I drink this morning, I cannot seem to wake up. Maybe I should just move onto the hard stuff and hit myself with some coffee?! Anything to fight the zombies I guess!
The pose I'm using is one of those awesome comes with full scene and all the props you will need sets from Come Soon Poses. I am a little late with posting this, as it was from an event release BUT it is still available at the main store, and if you want to pose with zombies, remember this one tells you "They're Back!"
My outfit is one that is made up of oldish Blueberry stuffs... The Suko Top was a release for Uber this month, and it is in fact still available at Uber until tomorrow, while the shorts are an older - but still my go-to pair of denim shorts.
The rest of my look was just accessorising as per usual... I wore some killer heeled boots, new from Ducknipple, and a similarly studded garter belt from The Horror! as well as a {PSYCHO.Byts} collar...
Yet still I feel more like one of the zombies, than the zombie killer I am pretending to be... Perhaps I should just go with it for now, and hunt coffee not zombies?!

What is she wearing;
Goggles: [taketomi] - Delia (Part of Hairstyle Set)
Hair: Truth - Sukie in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Bruises: Corvus - Beaten Up Face Tattoo
Collar: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Black Choker in Spikes
Top: Blueberry - Suko Set in Black (Available until December 23rd at Uber)
Bruises: antielle - Appetizer Bites & Hickeys
Shorts: Blueberry - Rolled Shorts
Leg Band: The Horror! - Tease Garters in Black
Boots: Ducknipple - Butters Ankleboots
Pose: Come Soon - They're Back

No comments:

Post a Comment