Monday, December 14, 2015

The Warrior Princess at Home

So much Christmas I NEEDED a break LOL... It's Christmas in RL, Christmas in SL, Christmas at all the shopping events EVERYWHERE, Christmas at the Gators, I was like "ARGHHHHH!" So today I am going to stop myself thinking about Christmas just for a little while and think of something else.
It's time to emmerse myself in a fantasy, to become a princess in a dark castle... A warrior princess at that... The dark castle of a dark king, home to a band of warrior princesses, his hoard of fighting bitches...
The castle is one owned by one of my closest friends, Mongo. It's a HUGE dark stone fortress of a castle, with an amazing dungeon and some high towers too. He has decorated it in a way that really fits with the medieval style and so when I was playing with this look I knew I had to use his home as my backdrop. I did take a friend with me though, my puppy is a pose prop from Amanda Randall's predecessing store for Signature Pose - it was Captivity Co just so you know - and unfortunately he's no longer available, unless you flutter your eyelashes at Amanda perhaps?!
I decided that I wanted to put this outfit together because of ONE item that I am wearing... The boots from Lassitude & Ennui were that item. They are awesome, a pair of armour style boots called Battleworn Boots - shown here in a steel colour - they come in a number of different colours, as well as a dragon tone which can be won as a hunt gift at this month's We <3 RP event! While on the subject of We <3 RP, I want to also point out this amazing hair from Truth. The Solace style is Truth's first outing at the event and it's goddamn gorgeous! One of my favourite hair releases for a while! I topped this warrior's head with a Sylver Crown from Remarkable Oblivion - a sign that she is the favourite of the king amongst his bitches perhaps hehe - but it was the outfit that made this look work more than anything.
I had seen the dress from Neverwish at the recent round of The Fantasy Collective - which closes tomorrow, December 15th, as an F.Y.I - that matches their group gift of the Dragon Egg Necklace... I LOVE the armour plated look... I wanted one of these dresses but as soon as I saw the boots, I was like "I'm getting one!"
This warrior princess is ready to fight another day... Time to fight the RL work enemies though, I guess!

What is she wearing;
Crown: Remarkable Oblivion - Sylver Crown
Hair: Truth - Solace (Available until December 31st at We <3 RP)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Necklace: Neverwish - Dragon Egg Necklace (Gift available until December 15th at The Fantasy Collective)
Dress: Neverwish - Dragon Dress in Stone (Available until December 15th at The Fantasy Collective)
Boots: lassitude & ennui - Battleworn Boots in Steel (Available until December 31st at We <3 RP)
Pose: Captivity Co. - My Wolf (No Longer Available!)

No comments:

Post a Comment