Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Empty Sleigh, Where's Santa?!

It's almost here, today is the Eve of Christmas Eve... It's that time when Children start to be really well behaved, and even my Dad starts to get overly excited... He already reminded me of the Norad Santa tracker that you can see every year, but he is disappointed that I won't be there to leave a mince pie and brandy out for old Saint Nick... Still I wont be dwelling on that! 
I was out taking a walk on a pretty snowy sim - called RAYNE Isles - the other day and I spotted something that looked like Saint Nick might have forgotten it!
I know there were no reindeer around but hey maybe he was just testing the sleigh for strength or something?! There was no return to sender label on things either, I mean the only label was a sign saying Remarkable Oblivion Sleigh Bells, which I am assuming is the makers mark!! 
I'm not sure if the outfit I was wearing was something I should have been caught by Santa in though, I mean it was a top that said "Naughty until Proven Nice"... Really Rudh, you wanna call out your naughty status in front of Santa?! I should have worn one of the other shirts that come with the Jumpsuit from The Little Bat - available at FROST!
Still maybe I will get myself on the good list just for a few days for finding the fat man's Sleigh? Possibly not if I'm calling him the Fat Man!?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair Accessory: Evie's Closet - Christmas Pine Wreath (Gift Available until December 31st at We <3 RP
Hair: Truth - Karlie 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 
Outfit: The Little Bat - Holiday Jumpsuit (Available until January 3rd at FROST
Boots: CandyDoll - Nicole Boots (Available until January 6th at Collabor88
Pose: Signature Pose - Oria 3 
Horse & Sleigh: Remarkable Oblivion - Sleigh Bells Arcade Gacha Items (Available until December 31 at The Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment