Monday, December 28, 2015

Let the show begin...

My last post was talking about rocker boys and today I am still thinking about something along the same lines, but this time more of a PG version hehe... 
I LOVE live music... I don't care really what kind it is - though if pushed I'd say rock and the louder the better hehe - I just love the electric atmosphere and the anticipation and that feeling of euphoria to hear music I love, the way it should be heard... Live... 
I felt so inspired by these thoughts that Rudh had to get dressed up, ready to party - to get her into the New Year Partying mood I guess - and head to a concert at the Tempelhof Theatre... 
Standing in the balcony - or maybe the Royal Box as she is so awesome she could blag her way in - waiting for someone to start the show, Rudh looks pretty cute hehe... 
I love this outfit and it's not normally something that I'd have put together as an outfit either! 
Accessorised with some adorable Sparkle Hair from Magika, some smart girl style specs and my favourite new collar from MONS, I found two pieces at the latest round of Trés Chic, that I may not normally have thought of as an outfit but that looked so perfect together I had to! 
The Storybook Renegade Dress was the first of the two items that I put on and I have to say this dress is pretty hot! It is form fitting and clings to those girlish curves in a way that could be classed as obscene hehe, and this diamond colour just looked like poured liquid metal! Yet it was missing something. The something came in the form of the Alba Fur Jacket from Mimikri. Now I will let you in on a little secret with this, I wanted to try the jacket as I loved the furry look, but was surprised to see that the demo was actually more of a gift. The jacket is available in lots of colours, but this tone is a free gift!! I was super excited!! Thank you Mimikri!! 
I wonder who will be on stage... Someone loud and Viking-esque I hope! Cross your fingers for me!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Sparkle 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 
Glasses: REBELLION - SAVANT SPECS 
Collar: MONS - Extreme Choker in Style 1 
Jacket: Mimikri - Alba Fur Jacket in Red (Gift Available until January 5th at Trés Chic
Dress: Storybook - Renegade in Diamond (Available until January 5th at Trés Chic
Pose: (No Longer Available!)

No comments:

Post a Comment