Monday, December 21, 2015

Belle at the Christmas Formal

This weekend has been a VERY busy one on the Gator Sim... We had our special Christmas get together, during which we shared our Secret Santa gifts with each other - I was spoilt with a Bearchie Boogers Bear for my collection from the lovely Fyre - but we also had the most amazing Christmas Formal Ball with some of our friends in other MCs... 
I was able to have a Disney Princess Moment!!!! 
The venue was so amazing I felt like I was entering a dream. Hell had set up the ballroom from DRD's Mystic Bastion and it had been Christmasified by the sweet Kane Hawksby. If the ballroom being based on the one that had me enraptured during the Beauty and the Beast Disney Movie wasn't enough, the Christmasification of it was and I really did have a Disney Princess moment... Especially when the boys waltzed me around the dance floor - thanks guys for that by the way! 
The photo above should give you an idea of how grand things felt but the one below will let you get a better look at my Disney Princess look! 
The outfit was one that I was lucky enough to be shared with as a blogger for SAKIDE, called Flocon this outfit is a skirt and top that come in sets of various Christmassy colours and can be grabbed until January 3rd at FROST. I pulled on a pair of Autumn Heels from Reign and a Precious Bow Choker from BOOM and as a last touch I added some pretty lights to the new Magika Sparkle Hair, that was it my Disney Princess look was complete... I was ready to be twirled around the dance floor like Belle! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Sparkle 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 
Eye Lids: SLINK - Mesh Eyelids 
Collar: BOOM - Precious Bow Choker in Marshmallow (No Longer Available!)
Outfit: SAKIDE - Flocon Outfit in White (Available until January 3rd at FROST
Shoes: REIGN - Autumn Heels in White 
Pose: Signature Pose - Debbie 1 
Close-Up Pose: [KoKoLoReS] - It's Cold poses in Self Hug 
Location: Death Row Designs - Mystic Bastion Ballroom (Available until December 31 at The Arcade
Tree: LAQ Decor - Christmas Tree in Classic 

No comments:

Post a Comment