Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Don't let mum get Snowed In!

I'm going to be a busy blogger today, and have a feeling that there will be more than one post, as I need to do something to keep me awake at work LOL...
One of my sisters sent me a funny picture the other day to try to cheer me up... I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this photo of a very brave guy!
Though what happened next was even funnier, as I recieved a blogger pack from Image Essentials containing a pose prop called Snowed In... The poses were very reminiscent of a certain photo, and I had a location in mind with only one man that would be willing to do the job heheh...
Blake Laguna Howley was that man... My little brother and son to my sister Lil - yes it's complicated and weird but I won't go into the family connections I have LOL - is usually one of the first, and most keen in the MC to get naked! Lil is also one of the Gators that has a snowy home right now too! It was a perfect combination, and he was stopping his mum from being snowed in at her house!
This picture is so funny, after seeing the original... I think Blake's bum is better too... Maybe I'm biased though, good asses run in our family hehe!! 
 

What is he wearing;
Hood: Nacon's Fury - Bear Scarf in Wolf
Boots: Turlaccor - Biker Combat Boots
Pose: Image Essentials - Snowed In

No comments:

Post a Comment