Saturday, December 12, 2015

Reindeer Came in like a Wrecking Bauble

Sorry as I was working on this photo, and looking at the pose I suddenly had the Miley Cyrus song pop into my head - I say song but it was just one line over and over again and it made me go a bit crazy - I changed the lyrics as I put on a reindeer outfit and since then I've been singing "Reindeer came in like a Wrecking Bauble" to myself and irritating the heck out of HellBone LOL... Good times, good times! 
Today sees the beginning - the opening if you will - of a new festive Gacha event called Winter Gacha Festival. Pretty easy one to remember that huh?! At 12PM SLT you can begin, once again to gacha to your hearts content with some awesome stores - not that I can name names because I'd hate to miss someone out! Just keep your eyes open, I will be blogging some of the lovely things available there over the next few days!
To start the event - my coverage of it at least - this reindeer on a wrecking bauble is something that had to be shared... The pose prop is one from Exposeur, called Vintage Pin Up Ornament, and it's one of a few different poses you can win.
The outfit is one that I've pulled together from different events and stuff in my hoard - some old and some new! 
You won't wanna miss this event it runs from today until December 31st, and you can grab some AWESOME goodies... I cannot wait to show you more, and never forget that Gacha goodies can make for some fab presents at Christmas!  

What is she wearing;
Antlers: Ploom - Animal Headband in Deer 
Hair: Magika - Blinky 2009 in Black 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 
Make-Up: Pom.Pon - Oh my....Reindeer Accessories! (No Longer Available!)
Dress: M.BIRDIEstory - X-mas Look 2015 Santa Look (Available until December 31 at The Arcade)
Ring: (Yummy) - Jingle Bell Ring in Confetti (Available until December 31 at The Arcade)
Boots: HOLLYHOOD - Baraka Boots in Brown
Pose Prop: Exposeur - Vintage Pin Up Ornament 2 (Available until December 31 at the Winter Gacha Festival)

No comments:

Post a Comment