Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Bearbosa's - Hell's Bear Dealership!

My addiction caused a strange and unexpected shift of my Hubby's attention from creating vehicles to teddy-bears...
Yes you read that right... HellBone started off an interest in a certain brand of teddy-bear that was spawned due to me wanting a collection and the realisation that there is a great demand for these bears...
HellBone now calls himself the Booger Bear Dealer and has started a brand called Bearbosa's!
I started collecting Boogers bears a while ago now, and HellBone seemed to enjoy hunting for them for me... He has now kept on searching for them and has become a "Bear Dealer"... He's a fashionista, an interior designer and now a bear dealer... 
If you want a specific bear or if you want to get rid of any bear surplus please feel free to contact me or him, and if you really feel brave you might want to check out his store at Gacha Grove...

What is he wearing; 
Hair: Damselfly - Bram in Black 
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Judas 
Jacket: Scars - Biker Jacket in Black 
Pants: Lapointe & BastChild  - Zip Plain Black Pants in Leather 
Boots: Lapointe & BastChild - Swear Ranger Boots 

No comments:

Post a Comment