Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The Sinister Little Fae of Neverland

Yesterday I began the descent into Christmas Madness and today I want to share with you the reason that my little Impish me was put there... It's all thanks to the Neverland Fairy Rudh...
Sometimes I wonder if these characters a really multiple personalities of mine, I seem to be any character that springs to mind, but I guess that is one of the beauties of SL... Being able to be whatever you want and create characters for yourself.
Today I want to be a fairy, and as Enchantment closes it's doors on December 5th, I thought maybe I'd be able to squeeze one more trip to Neverland in!!
The fairy grotto that I've made up to use as my background for this photo happens to be Gator Swamp, but I added these amazing Fairy Lamps from Death Row Designs - letting them hang from the trees - and voila instant Fairyland!
I wore a dress from (fashionably dead) but that was the ONLY non-Enchantment item I needed, as everything else - including my pose which is a Body Language hunt item for the event - can be found in the magical land. This fae's wings are made from (Poisoned Diamond) and her hair has been styled to represent a Spellbound Murder of Crows... She sounds like such a sinister little Fae... No wonder she trapped Imp Rudh in a Christmas Bauble! 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Face Tattoo: Spellbound - Murder of Crows in Sky (Available until December 5th at Enchantment
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 
Wings: (Poisoned Diamond) - Fee Wings in Orange (Available until December 5th at Enchantment
Dress: (fashionably dead) - Wicked Rose Dress in Green 
Pose: Body Language - Tinker Bell (Hunt Prize for Enchantment, available until December 5th) 
Lights: Death Row Designs - Hanging Fairy Lamps (Available until December 5th at Enchantment)

No comments:

Post a Comment