Monday, November 16, 2015

Heading Where It's Hazardous...

I've been so wrapped up in the drama that surrounds me lately, yet when I take a look at the bigger picture, it seems like meaningless drivel compared to what happened in Paris recently. I know that it's hardly comparable - my drama is personal and the Paris attacks were miles away - but being a European and living in a place where the country boarders are open is a little scary. I'm not suggesting that it would happen in Holland, but you can never tell, and it seemed far too easy for an attack like that to be organised! It's also not something that I can deal with, there is nothing that I can do about it and so I have to just get on with life... Thus I am left to deal with my own personal drama instead... Whoop-di-fricken-doo... I hate confrontation, and now I have to handle something with a very argumentative person. I am REALLY not looking forward to this...
So for now I am enjoying the calm before the storm, the peace before the war and I guess you could say the sanctity of my own mind before all Hell breaks loose! I'm not sure I will ever be ready for this, but today is the day I start to open my mind to the person causing the drama... Hold onto your hat Rudh Dolly, it's going to be a bumpy ride!!
I decided to take a walk to clear my head, and found that the blustery location of Hazardous is always good to clear the mind.
I picked up my friendly Ferret - a MishMish original for this month's Collabor88 - and put his warm little sweater on him before I headed out for my walk. It shows just how much my mind was distracted though, I mean the outfit from N-Uno - available now at Cosmopolitan - looks cute but it's not exactly warm hehe. Luckily a new friend of mine, Mr. Owl, caught up with me to bring me a lovely warm scarf - a lovely warm Moon Amore Cureless Scarf!
The photo that came out seems to reflect the way I feel... A little gloomy, and somewhat pessimistic, but with some lovely friends who will help me out and make me feel better... I just wish that this was over already!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Exile - Strange and Unusual Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Scarf: Moon Amore  + Cureless  - Owlsome Scarf in Azul (Available until December 6th at Collabor88)
Outfit: N-Uno - Kora Outfit in Nr-1 (Available until November 21 at Cosmopolitan)
Pet: MishMish - Ferret (Available until December 6th at Collabor88)
Pose: Signature Pose - Pose Set 2 in Torture (Available until December 2nd at Gen-Neutral)

No comments:

Post a Comment