Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Make it Red!

Today I am in the mood for being a little naughty... Things have become tense again in Rudhland - or perhaps that should be Gatorland - and walking on eggshells is slowly driving me nuts. I feel a little like I am precariously balanced on the edge of a cliff and at any moment I will fall to the rocks below. It's not a nice feeling, especially when I am having to juggle HellBone too so that he doesn't do the same...
So rather than wait for the fall, today I plan on partying like a rock star - or perhaps when you look at the photo I've chosen to share today I'm more like the hot groupie that the rock star had fun with hehe - the outfit made me feel hot and the boots were a bonus but putting that crop in my hand, it was a bound to be a good time! Make it red, is all I can say!
First though let's talk location... I fell in love with this stage as soon as I saw it, and I was a little naughty in using it as I'm sure it's probably for dancers only! I apologise to the owners and staff of The Velvet Lion Club for being so naughty as to climb up on the stage, but wanted to make sure that the ladies out there knew that this place looks to be a very sexy entertainment location of the male stripper variety! I can't promise as the shows only seem to start at 6PM SLT, which is way too late for me, BUT when a venue looks this good then I am sure the staff have to dazzle even more!! 
The outfit, the reason I got all excited and needed to find a location for a photo, was made up of an awesome top, the smallest pair of leather shorts and some seriously sexy boots... Now both the boots - BAX Regency - and the shorts - Razor Vas Micro Shorts - are not new to me, they are key pieces in my hoard that I pull on again and again, but the top, that's something I HAD to have... It's a Dead Dollz original called Morrigan... The front is designed to look like a ribcage, while the back is a spine, all tied from ribbons! Simply gorgeous!!! The addition of the crop from elymode and those sore red marks from Ama rounded the look off and gave me that feeling of happiness! 
Funny the things that make me happy right? Now all I have to hope is that one day I could perhaps catch the strippers hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Arden 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 
Top: Dead Dollz - Morrigan Top 
Short: Razor - Vas Micro Shorts in Black 
Red Marks: Ama - Whipped Ass in Ouch
Boots: BAX - Regency Boots in Black Leather 
Crop: elymode - Riding Crop 
Pose: Signature Pose - Pose Set 3 in Hot Days (Available until December 2nd at GEN-Neutral

No comments:

Post a Comment