Friday, November 20, 2015

Neverland has a new Pirate Captain!

Boy am I glad that the last two weeks are over, thank God it's Friday! The drama that was surrounding my SL is beginning to die down, thanks to the removal of someone from my daily life, and that - if you pardon the pun of the photo - makes me feel like I've been let off the Hook and am no longer dangling over a precipice heading for the drama pit of doom!! 
I am still however, hiding in my fantasy land bubble for a little while longer, because I am SO not done playing around in Neverland! Thank you so much to the Enchantment team LOL, this has been my favourite round and location so far! 
Today, I am checking out Skull Rock... Going to visit a cousin of mine, he's got a bit of a ticking problem!!  
As you can tell I am loving the theme of this month's Enchantment, and so today I've decided to use their location as a background for my photo... After all if you want a Skull Rock this is a damn good one to choose!
I will admit too that about 90% of my outfit is available at the event, with the exception of my tattoos, my jewellery and the new subscriber group gift from Truth!
The outfit itself is one from Dead Dollz called Polly. This comes in 4 different colour options and has recently been updated with a HUD for colour change of the metals! Now it could be worn as a non-piratey outfit but COME ON, when you get the chance to be a pirate, be a PIRATE lol... I added a few little extras for that extra piratey feel though... I wanted a hat but didn't find one that really made me think YES this is my captain's hat, but the Hook from [CerberusXing] was just way too hard to walk away from. Called Duel's Aftermath, it comes with two different weapon attachments - as I was in Neverland I went with the Hook option but I could have gone for a sword if I wanted to! Then for that final finishing touch, I treated Pirate me to a new Eyepatch from Tabou Irresistible
BEWARE Neverland... Hook was bad but Hook Rudh is even more of a deadly pirate... ARGHHHHH!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Louisa (Subscriber Gift)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Eye Patch: Tabou Irresistible - Pirate Eyepatch in V1 (Available until December 5th at Enchantment
Necklace: DAZED - Everly Collar
Outfit: Dead Dollz - Polly Outfit in Red (Available until December 5th at Enchantment)
Hook: [CerberusXing] - Duel's Aftermath in Onyx Hook (Available until December 5th at Enchantment)
Pose: Signature Pose - You Called (Available until December 2nd at Gen-Neutral)

No comments:

Post a Comment