Wednesday, November 25, 2015

On the Catwalk

Out of the snow and into the limelight, I'm taking a stroll of a different kind today... A walk down the runway. The Catwalk was calling to me... I was once told that I was too fat to be a SL model and that I'd have to change my shape entirely, since meeting one of my MC Sisters - Solde - I can believe that this was true, her modelling shape is kinda scary! Yet it never stops a girl from fantasising about the glamorous lifestyle every now and then! 
Today's outfit is a bit of a Look-of-the-Day kinda deal, but it was more that I wanted to show off this awesome pose prop from Image Essentials! The Runway Pose Prop was an event release - which I am late in getting out - BUT you will still be able to pick it up at the Image Essentials main store! It has a collection of poses within the prop so you can strut your stuff, or if you're feeling brave you can freestyle on the catwalk itself, but this is such a useful and fun photography tool especially for anyone that loves to model! 
As for my look of the day, it's made up of pieces that were recent event releases and you will still be able to catch these at main stores, but I am late with bringing them to your attention so I am sorry for that. I have some adorable Coven Heels from a recent Epiphany gacha that Reign put out, I'm also accessorising with a Leather Bone Bag from Zenith - which was a past Epiphany gacha release too! Whilst talking accessories let me drag your eyes up to my neck and point out the super cute Greymark Necklace from random.Matter, and the Afterlife collar from DAZED. Then my outfit, this was a past release from trés blah, and it comes in two separate parts - of which you have various colours to choose from - but the Vinyl Pants and Devon Tank are a combination made in heaven... Perhaps a little warmer kind of heaven than I'm in right now but you get the idea lol... Finally my hair is something totally new... It's available until November 30th at We <3 RP in the Exile Booth... 
I'm not so good at writing look of the day posts, I really don't think I could be a fashionista blogger... I try, I fail, let's move on LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Exile - Looking Back in Reds (Available until November 30th at We <3 RP
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 
Collar: DAZED. - Afterlife Collar Raven  
Necklace: random.Matter - Greymark Necklace 
Top: trés blah - Devon Tank in Grey 
Pants: trés blah - Vinyl Pants in Black 
Bag: Zenith - Leather Bone Handbag in Bone 
Shoes: REIGN - Coven Heels 
Pose: Image Essentials - The Runway 

No comments:

Post a Comment