Monday, November 2, 2015

Eye Eye!!

I know that Halloween is now over, and I know that there have been so many monstrous looks on my blog this past month, but I want to let you know now that they will not be stopping just yet... I have plans and MUCH more to share with you LOL... So hold on to your hats, the Monsters are still coming! 
You should know me by now, I LOVE playing dress-up, this month a lot of my monsters have been kinda dark but there are also a few light comical monster mes that should be shared with you... LOL This one could fit in at my favourite - wish I'd had them instead of stupid Barbie when I was a kid - RL Doll Range, Monster High! I'd fit right in with this look I'm sure hehe... 
The location - Halloween Town - was totally perfect for this photo backdrop... Unfortunately the sim is no longer available to visit as the team behind this location have stripped it bare and started to work on their Christmas Extravaganza! I cannot wait to see that, the thought that Christmas is coming so fast totally scares me but hey ho... 
With her Just for Kicks Hairstyle - a Clawtooth original - and her dripping dolly wounds - some of my favourite scars from antielle - this little Cyclops Monster is really rocking the shocking red and green combination! I LOVE THE COMBINATION lol... The shocking green of this Soul Designs "Meghan" Split Tank when I put it with the red hair and then accessorised it with this adorable Eyeball Bag and pair of crimson Mina Heels from Reign, brought such a huge smile to my face... The icing on the cake however was this AMAZING Cyclops Mask... It's a Freebie - believe it or not - from Schadenfreude for the Trunk or Treat event, and the eye can be changed to a selection of different colours! Green had to be the colour I chose but the red looks scary too!! Such an awesome free gift - free is such a wonderful word isn't it! What an awesome way to start a week!
Then seeing her strut around this adorable little Halloween Town was just perfect!!! I couldn't help but share it with you!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Clawtooth - Just for Kicks in Rainbow 
Mask: Schadenfreude - Cyclops Mask (Gift Available until November 18th at Trunk or Treat
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia Ghost in Polar 
Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation
Upper Necklace: .random.Matter. - Esther Necklace in Onyx (Available until November 10th at Shiny Shabby)
Lower Necklace: The Horror! - Torn Tongue Necklace 
Top: Soul Designs - Meghan Split Tank in Green 
Shoes: Reign - Mina Heels in Crimson 
Bag: Reign - Eyeball Bag in Red 
Pose: Signature Pose - Corvus 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment