Saturday, November 28, 2015

Thoughtfulness at Angel Manor Gardens

Thanksgiving is over, the Black Friday sales too, but having had no part in the former I can honestly say that I have grossly gorged myself on the latter. I might have missed the HUGE family dinner for Thanksgiving, but wow did I shop in the Black Friday Sales... Valentina E, Dead Dollz and Spirit were raided thoroughly lol... Now I need some time for pensive reflection, I think... 
Going to do that with a look-of-the-day and a chance to breathe at the Angel Manor Gardens... Things have been so crazy in my SL and in fact in RL too that I haven't really had a chance for escape in either life. My SL Mum and I are no more, I found out the hard way and learnt too much about the things she thought of me and some of the people we called family. I learnt the hard way, once again, that people seem to be less than willing to take heed of their own actions and are far too quick to blame others for things without taking the time to look in the mirror at themselves... Once again, I'm feeling a kind of bereavement but on this occasion, rather than anger I feel pity and hope that these people will realise the error of their ways before things get too late! I doubt that she will read this, I don't think she ever did, but in case she does, I want to thank her for the good times, thank her for the times she was there when I needed her and I guess, beg her to get some professional help before she loses everyone she holds dear! 
As for my look-of-the-day - something I never thought I'd end up doing but seem to be working on much more frequently now - I pulled some old but still adorable and accessible things from my hoard whilst on a clean-up and thought why not share the look with you!! 
The hat is part of the Truth Foxy hair, and it's just so cute that I couldn't resist this wig. It's my nod to the whimsical, along with the cute yellow Dolly Shorts - from Foxes, yes I know that wasn't an intentional link but funny that hehe! I toned down the cute with a simple sweater from Atomic and then ramped it back up again by adding these adorable Polka Dot Tights from The Secret Store. Accessorising simply with one of my HAD TO HAVE collections from (Nylon Outfitters), the yellow Garden Locket! 
For now though I'm done talking, I think I am going to wrap myself up warm and go for a walk somewhere Autumnal before it becomes to Winterfied here... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Foxy in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 
Necklace: (Nylon Outfitters) - Garden Locket in Yellow
Sweater: Atomic - Weekend Lazies in Set 2 
Shorts: Foxes - Dolly Shorts in Yellow 
Tights: The Secret Store - Polka Tights in Black & White 
Pose: Signature Pose - I like that! (Available until December 2nd at Gen-Neutral

No comments:

Post a Comment