Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Through the Keyhole

"The door to her heart was locked up tight, but he could still see a faint glow escaping through the keyhole"
- John Mark Green, Poet. 
With Rudh what you see is what you get, I'm a barbie doll but in everything else I am the same as I am in RL. I act the same, I talk the same and she has my emotions... So after all this time in the crazy mixed-up world that is SL, why do I still find myself surprised by the actions of others? People hiding behing their avatar, barely a faint glow of their real personality coming "through the keyhole"... Now I will admit - and have no trouble in doing so - that what you see through my keyhole may not be as glam or as barbiefied as Rudh, but she is a part of me. The way people hide behind their avatars does baffle me a little, especially when they feel it's OK to tell a total stranger to die... Would they do that in RL? What brings people to feel they can be harsh to someone just because they are anonymous? What would you see looking through their keyhole?!
Through Rudh's Keyhole today I'm going to let you into the darker and more sordid areas of her mind... It's time for a special kind of party hehe...
Lingerie clad, and heels on her feet, she clings to a bottle of Champagne while she lures you into the darkness...
One of those areas of my brain that never gets accessed very often, the darker and seedier side, but this prop just screamed a little dark and seedy - A Keyhole prop from Exposeur let me create this shot... I added the contents of the keyhole myself, so I wonder what would I see in your keyhole?! - especially when you think of the people that hide behind their avatars and act like children... What they don't realise is that OK they are "playing" a horrible character in SL, but that would actually say a fair bit about their RL attitude as well surely... A dulled down version perhaps, but it's hard to keep up a game for too long, and you will one day reveal your true self... Maybe when someone is looking through the keyhole!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Josette
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Tattoo: Identity - Inner Goddess (Available until October 6th at Wearhouse)
Lingerie: erratic - Delice Lingerie
Heels: REIGN - Buckle Strap Heels in Black
Pose Prop: Exposeur - The Keyhole
Champagne: [ keke ] - Champagne Bubblissimo in Clear
Cage: tarte. - Reused Birdcage in Iron (Available until September 30th at Collabor88)
Bed: H&C - Hospital Bed
Handcuffs: Instinct - Handcuffs
Table: Dutchie - Side Table
Glasses: {anc} - MoonLightLounge Champagne Tower (Available until September 30th at The Arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment