Friday, September 11, 2015

If you're fluffy, Don't walk with Rudh...

Autumn is coming YAY!!! Bout Freaking Time!!! I love it when it starts to get colder and the leaves begin to change... The colder air brings out the best in me... UNLESS of course, you're my kitty!
We were out taking a walk, and it felt just a little chilly, by the end of it he was bald and I was wearing a kitty fur hat!!
OK lol I didn't really skin a kitty, I did take one for a walk to the awesome Evergreen Nook sim, but the kitty was already bald I promise... He's one of the Birdy Hocus Pocus Sphynx Kitties that is available from The Arcade at the moment - he's a patched kitty just in case you're wondering!
The hood, although from a store that is very close to Birdy, is not a skinned kitty! This Atomic Howling Hair and Hood, is available at The Arcade too, but it's more wolfie then kitty! I just LOVE that soft fluffy texture, it will be awesome for this coming winter to keep my head warm!
As you can tell though from my little dress that I'm only concerned about my head getting cold LOL... I pulled on a KITJA dress called Alex that is available at No.21 and dressed it up with a pretty Kibitz collar you can grab now at We <3 RP... I am actually pretty pleased with how the look turned out... I was a bit put off my dress at first when one of my friends told me that the top looked like nurses scrubs! PFFT never listen to a poorly dressed dude when it comes to fashion advice I was missing out hehe...
Just remember, if you go down to the woods today with Rudh, and you're any kind of furry animal, you may come back naked!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: [Atomic] - Howling in Fire Engine (Available Now at The Arcade)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Eyes: [Stargazer Creations] - Space Eyes in Purple
Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation (Past The Epiphany Release)  
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Collar: Kibitz - Deluxe Collar in Silver (Available Now at We <3 RP)
Tattoos: Identity - Body Shop in Tara's Garden (Past Suicide Dollz Release)
Dress: KITJA - Alex Tunic in Turquoise (Available Now at No.21)
Cat: Birdy - Hocus Pocus Sphynx Kitties in Patch (Available Now at The Arcade)
Pose: Signature Pose - Topaz 2

No comments:

Post a Comment