Friday, September 25, 2015

Would you walk with me?

Autumn is upon us, and I am more than a little excited... It seems to have taken a hold in SL a lot faster than RL, but that I'm sure that will change pretty soon and I cannot wait. Until that point in RL though I will sit back and enjoy the Autumnal - or Fall - changes that SL is going through...
This weekend is the biggest event that all my friends seem to have been talking about, the seemingly bigger than the UK Royals wedding of Solde and Kris, and to be honest there are things I will be pleased to hear are over... All the talk of weddings is making me twitchy...
So for now I am taking a walk through the Fall woods on a bright and sunny - finally - Friday morning... Care to join me?
The woods I found are amazing, but to be honest they don't suprise me... It's the latest in the Pandora's Box of Dreams locations... It's gorgeous!
The outfit I wore was possibly NOT the best for wandering through the woods... Heels are never good for that kind of activity, but I LOVE my Candydoll Arabella Boots that much so I sucked it up like a true hero hehe... Plus they looked so cute with my outfit that I'd pulled out of hiding in my wardrobe...
The outfit in question is made up of various bits of clothing from the mind behind various popular stores - Tyr Rosenblum... The skirt is one from [Aux] called "A little Foxy", it came with a fox tail for the zipper and the jacket is from another of her stores, [Foxes] in which you can find this gorgeous Aviator Jacket with it's cute t-shirts underneath.
I'm happy taking a walk in the woods, I LOVE Autumn... This place is definitely one to check out, so would you like to come for a walk with me?

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Arden
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation
Necklace: (Yummy) - Geometric Necklace in Gold
Jacket & Top: [Foxes] - Aviator Jacket in Gunmetal
Skirt: [Aux] - A little Foxy in Navy
Boots: CandyDoll - Arabella Boots in Black (Available Now at Collabor88 )
Pose: Signature Pose - Michael 5

No comments:

Post a Comment