Saturday, September 19, 2015

RAWR, I'm a Warrior!

RAWRRRRRRR, I'm feeling very feisty this morning... Someone rude started my day off with a bang and now I'm in the mood to kick some buttocks... Anyone want to cross my path today?? Bring it on I'm ready for you... 
I guess my mood has affected my choice in blog post for the day hehe, I chose one of the pictures that not only looks gorgeous but is strong too... Something a little feisty just like me!
This morning someone told me to drop dead... I hope that karma rears it's ugly head... For now though the warrior in me is ready to fight for revenge... Bring it on I say! 
The warrior look was inspired by this amazing pauldron from (Poisoned Diamond) that you can grab at Cosmopolitan. It comes in various colours, but I felt like being an ice queen this morning... 
Her warrior status is elevated by the brilliant feather headdress from adoness - OK I've had this for ages in my hoard but it's still available at the mainstore - and the pretty face chain and ear cuff set from LUAS
Still want to fight? Bring it on... 

What is she wearing;
Hair Accessory: adoness - Soyala in Peacock 
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Veronica 
Skin: Pink Fuel - Cyber Grey 
Face Chain & Ear Cuff: LUAS - Nativa Set in Golden 
Eye Make-Up: (UPPER LAYER) [mock] - Icon Eyeshadow in Blue and Green, AND, (LOWER LAYER)
CottonCandyMonster - Dissonance Fantasy Eyeshadow in Green n Blue
Eyes: antielle & Katat0nik - Nebulae Eye in Blue
Lipstick: {Babysteps} - Butter Baby Candy Dots in Green 
Pauldron: (Poisoned Diamond) - Crystal Shoulder Pad in Blue (Available Now at Cosmopolitan
Pose: Signature Pose - Damian 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment