Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The Morning After...

Sunday Night was a crazy night for the Gator girls... It was supposed to be for the boys too but things didn't work out that way! Shame for them really! The girls on the other hand had a great time, all because we were celebrating with a little bachelorette party! Our MC Sister, Solde, will be getting married to Kris on September 26th, and the wedding promises to be a HUGE affair which meant - and we all know we love any excuse for a party- that we had to throw her a bachelorette party in style... A Pyjama Sleepover, What else?!
I spent a long time - with a little help from Lilian - to decorate the skybox we got for it's location... You might recognise it a little, it's from [Commoner] called Binge Watcher’s Survival Kit Apt.20 and it's the rare from their gacha at The Arcade. Based on the Friends TV show apartment, this place seemed PERFECT for our slumber party... Solde's favourite colours all over the walls and plenty of space for a bunch of girlies to hang out. If you're interested in the rest of the decor that you can see in the background, please feel free to ask, but there was too much to list it all here and I'm not a good furniture photographer hehe...
I will share some photos but I wanted to take a moment of peace and serenity to just enjoy the space and the calm after the storm of the night before... Especially as today I will be stripping it down and maybe giving the apartment to Solde as a reminder of the crazy fun night!
Still in my adorable MUKA Lazy Jumpsuit that I wore as my Pjs, surprisingly my Pwny - from Ploom - Hairstyle still looks as well groomed as it did when I put it up, and even more surprisingly perhaps, I am still able to blow bubbles with my PinkFuel Yum Bubblegum, which I've been chewing all night!!
Still there is nothing better to do to relax than a little bit of Yoga... Some stretches like this one, an Image Essentials style pose! Peace, Calm and Cleaning... Yay! Glad Solde had a good time though, pillow fights and police men made it fun, and now I just hope she's ready to take the walk down the aisle!!! Good luck Sodapop!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Ploom - Pwny (Worn with Devil Hairband)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Bubble Gum: [Pink Fuel] - Yum Bubblegum!
Necklace: alterego - Cute Drippy Necklace in Cutie Rare (Past Event Release)
Pyjamas: *MUKA* - Lazy Jumpsuit
Pose: Image Essentials - Stretch 1
Skybox: [Commoner] - Binge Watcher’s Survival Kit Apt.20 RARE (Available Now at The Arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment