Sunday, September 6, 2015

Standing in the Doorway

It seems that the Summer is almost over and Autumn is rolling in fast. I LOVE Autumn, love love love it... I cannot get enough of the chilly days, the colours of nature and the fact that it's a chance to start snuggling up to stay warm! Though I cannot help myself trying to catch the last few rays of the season... 
The door is an AMAZING pose prop that was available at The Gacha Garden - YES I KNOW it was a long time ago now, but I'm sorry I had to share the pose with you and you can still get your hands on it at the Exposeur mainstore! These doors come in about 5 different colour combinations, AND there are differing styles of doors too... I got lucky and got the one I wanted first try but there are so many gorgeous combinations!! Although I will let you know now, I put the candles there myself, the candles do not come with the prop! 
I had no idea what I was going to wear with this prop though... I was in the dark... Until I went to the Fantasy Gacha Carnival - Yes I know that has closed too! - and found the booth of Moon Amore, which is fast becoming an addiction store of mine by the way hehe... The gacha was stuffed full of these amazing Lashkmi outfit parts, and OH MY GOSH I got a rare full set on the second try! I finished the look with a pair of HOLLYHOOD Romano Sandals and a crown from Kibitz and the look was PERFECT! 
Just perfect to catch those last rays of summer sunshine!

What is she wearing;
Hair Band: Kibitz - Crown in Citrus (Past Event Release) 
Hair: Truth - Essena (Past Subscribo Freebie) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Tattoos: Identity - Body Shop in First Code (Past Suicide Dollz Release) 
Outfit: Moon Amore - Lashkmi Outfit (Past Fantasy Gacha Carnival Release) 
Shoes: HOLLYHOOD - Romano Sandals in Black (Past Event Release) 
Pose: Exposeur - Symi Door in Yellow/Pink (Past The Gacha Garden Release) 
Candles: *TEMPTii* - PHANTOM CANDLES 

No comments:

Post a Comment