Monday, September 14, 2015

I'm going Shopping...

Ooooh I'm awake, and at work, not bad for just before 8AM on a Monday morning, BUT I have time for a quick cuppa and the chance to write something to you... I doubt this will be my first and only post for today, but who knows... Maybe I will get really busy, I doubt it but there is a possibility!
I wasn't wrong... I started this post at 8ish and it's already just gone 10AM lol... Where the heck did that time go? It's way too busy for a Monday Morning... I have things to tell you hehe...
Let's just talk about it and hope that I get a chance to finish it... I want to tell you about my shopping trip this weekend!!
The shopping I'm talking about right now is in RL - I do so much shopping SL, the conversation would last for ever hehe - and I never normally talk about RL shopping so I NEED to share this with you lol... Forgive me if you don't like it!
Yesterday I went to the BESTEST sale of the year... Living in Holland, English books are expensive, but there is a store called the American Book Centre that has a special sale once or twice a year. At this sale books are sold by the kilo! I bought 6 kilos, spent 30 Euros and saved myself a total of 180 Euros from the original book prices - that's $34 and $204 in USD for those of you that need a conversion!
Anyone who knows Rudh by now, would know she's a shopping demon, but in RL at the book sale it was apparent that it's not limited to SL...
I got all dressed up for a SL shopping trip this weekend too hehe...
My top was a past release from DirtyStories, and OK it's a little bit rude but it was perfect for what I wanted it to say when I put it on LOL... I wore it with a pair of the SPIRIT store's Daydreem Shorts, for a relaxed and comfortable yet still stylish look. Finally accessorising with a pair of Creepy Dorothy Gales from Epic, a Yummy Geometric Necklace and as a final touch one of the Remarkable Oblivion Chomp Purses that I simply HAD to have!
Perfectly ready for a SL shopping trip now my RL one is done!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Which Witch
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Wounds: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Necklace: (Yummy) - Geometric Necklace in Gold
Top: DirtyStories - F@ck It Top
Bag: Remarkable Oblivion - Chomp Purse in Tan
Pants: SPIRIT - Daydreem Shorts in Light Blue (Past Collabor88 Release)
Shoes: Epic - Creepy Dorothy Gales in Black
Pose: Signature Pose - Oria 5

No comments:

Post a Comment