Friday, January 11, 2013

Femboys at Lamp*Light

It seems that now days in SL you get more events that are targeting specific groups of people, I know that many of the big shopping events still seem to be aimed more towards us ladies, and I do feel disappointed sometimes when you look around the events and realise just how much the gents are missing out, yet there does seem to be a definite broadening of events aimed at specialized groups of SL society.
The hunts, especially, seem to cater for a wide range of lifestyle choices - ranging from Gorean themes to children's themes, lovers of BDSM to Kawaii Fans - there really seems to be something out there for everyone. As a side note, a really good blog has been created to find out what hunts and to some extent other events are running in a simple and easy to navigate list form, I would highly recommend the HUNT SL website, that not only has a "what's on" but each listing comes with a synopsis of the event, the names of people to contact and links to the event's specific blog...
I've digressed and am rambling as per usual, but there is a point to my rambles this time hehe. Miss Alice - of Lamp*Light - has been sending me some more goodies, one of them will be for one of these specialized hunts. 
The latest round of the Femboy Hunt will be running through the store, and a couple of months ago now Alice was asking if I knew any pretty femboys - luckily for her I DO! I had to supply her one for a store advert - I got sucked into being the female model in the photo too - I just hope people don't think I'm a femboy LOL!!! 
First of all the femboy in question, that was dragged into the middle of all this is, a good friend of mine and even though he sometimes thinks of me as a bit of a nutty tart, I think, or at least I hope he's here as a good friend to stay! We look a little like twins in this photo, hehe, Noey and Rudhie the terrible twins?! Matching heels, long blond locks and tight leather pants compliment these tops made by Alice as Lamp*Light's prize... You get male and female versions of both slogans, so no matter who you want to say goodnight to you have the option! Such a cute set of his and hers tops for 2L, but why just stop at Lamp*Light there are lots of stores participating in this hunt - for more information you should check out the official blog of the Femboy Hunt, or just go hunting from January 15th until 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Kylee Mesh Hair in Vanilla Pudding 
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey 
Eyes: IKON - Horizon Eyes in Dark Verdigris 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed 
Choker: {Psycho.Byts} - Black Choker + Studs 
Top: Lamp*Light - Goodnight Your Highness Prince Version 
Bracelets: LOULOU&CO - DIMH Bracelets 
Pants: OneBadPixel - Skinny Leathers 
Shoes: N-Core - Emporium in Pure Black
Pose: CnS e-motion - Rock the Party 

(F.Y.I - I couldn't tell you what my photo mate is wearing at ALL, well maybe with the exception of the shoes?! But if you see something on him that you want me to find out the details of please let me know!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment