Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Change Of Heart For A Tinman

Do you ever get moments when you are playing around with your clothing in SL where you find one item and then have to spend ages digging through your stuff for an outfit to work with it? Is that item ever something extremely difficult to work with? 
Don't get me wrong I love when you find something and think 'I NEED TO FIND SOMETHING TO WEAR WITH THIS' but at the same time I always have difficulty if I find an accessory and then have to create an outfit around it... I spend HOURS working on a look for myself when this happens and often find it a huge struggle. I can start creating a look from anything else, but as soon as it's an accessory I am screwed! 
This was one of those cases, but thankfully due to the name of the item I had a bit of head start with an idea for an outfit! Thank you Wizard of Oz! 
The accessory in question is these amazing sunglasses from Intrigue Co. - aka the store that is definitely one of my biggest store crushes in SL, anytime something is released I simply have to have it... It's not my fault, I love the weird, crazy, almost eccentric style that comes with the majority of creations in the store. I love the mixture of cuteness and fun, that comes with an edge of 'do you really want to risk talking to kooky me?' Anyway I digress, these are the Tinman's Glasses (available at Collabor88) and you can see why I was suckered into doing a photo involving the Emerald City - curse you my brain that gets stuck on one idea lol - meaning I had to find a suitable outfit to accommodate that! The tinman is a fan of silver, but I had to sparkle it up a little - a cute dress from paper.doll hitting the spot - and as we all know the ruby slippers were taken... so diamond slippers it is!! 
Since the fall of the Wicked Witch of the East there has been a slight change in the aerial defence team too, so long flying monkies... Hello flying Giraffes! My friend Nick really doesn't get flying giraffes... He complains LOL - why not flying giraffes Nick, why not?! 
However, it is now time for the Tinman's change of heart - lol see what I did there lol - I've been sent to bring him a fresh replacement and a jar of heart shaped candies from the scarecrow! Guess I better get a move on down that yellow brick road, just hope my feet don't get too many blisters in my super high diamond shoes... Should have thought my footwear through better huh? 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Ploom - Gigi 
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey 
Glasses: Intrigue Co. - Tinman Glasses (Available now at Collabor88
Necklace: GaNKeD - Sunday Necklace in Silver 
Dress: paper.doll - Sequin Mini in Silver 
Props: (LEFT) Yellow JesteR - A Tainted Heart impaled on a bloody knife, AND, (RIGHT) Concrete Flowers - Jar of Hearts (No Longer Available!)
Shoes: Leverocci - Knox Wedges in Icy Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment