Sunday, January 6, 2013

Panties for Luna

The Colour Challenge may well have come to an end, but the group of girlies that I met whilst colouring in my SL will remain my friends for a long while to come... For that we have our awesome colouring leader to thank... 
MISS LUNA JUBILEE proudly lead the march of the colour bloggerettes for the past two years... Two long years of toiling over a rainbow of outfits, two long years bitching with my colouring comrades about important topics such as "Why have we got a run on poop colours?" and two years of digging through my warehouse sized wardrobe looking for something that fit the colour and at the same time didn't look totally rubbish! 
You may have heard in the past couple of days, whisperings of a big secret being planned in honour of our colourful leader... The secret which we can now reveal is a special "Thank You" from some very worn-out, long-term colour bloggerettes... 
THE PANTIES FOR LUNA PARADE!! 
(For a bigger look at the pic, I will be posting it into my Flickr Stream!)
From Left to Right: Ani, Sama, Eliza, Me, Laila, Shay, Nic, Ygrey and Laura.


Miss Eliza Quixote - of the blog Fashionista Wannabe - and I were chatting the other day, she came up with this brilliant idea as a thank you to Luna... Basically, for those of you that don't know, Luna has a bit of an aversion to wearing pants - LOL - and on many occasions in the colour challenge she seems to have forgotten them! So the plan was to get together a bunch of colour bloggerettes, and pose without pants!
Of course, a group of us in one place was going to be a bit chaotic, though we managed to survive without too many crashes, and of course the conversations between us were pretty interesting lol... We discussed boobs and bottoms, shoes and hair, but mostly there was a feeling of love in the room. I've barely known any of these girls in world to talk to, but it feels like I've known them forever, following their SL's through reading their blogs! There were bloggerettes who were unable to join us today, but to those girls who didn´t make it, we have a special message just for you lol.... 
Kidding, love you all too!
Thank you Luna for organising, and controlling the colourful chaos for the past two years... You´ve helped me in more ways than you could know - I´ve gained new skills, new friends and a new found confidence in myself... YOU LADEH ARE FRICKKEN AWESOME SAUCE!!!! *hugs*
I know that there would be a LONG list of all the items being worn by the various ladies in this post, but I have NO IDEA what all of them are wearing, and I couldn't even begin to guess, but I should show you what I have on at least lol... For their details, you might want to check out their personal blogs - not sure if they will be posting the pictures but they might have details there so... 
From Left: Ani, Sama, Eliza, Me (see below), Laila, Shay, Nic, Ygrey and Laura... 
What is she wearing; 
Hair: Ploom - Dawn 
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey 
Face Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed 
Neck Piercing: Cute Poison - Vendetta Piercings 
Necklace: Cute Poison - Bitch Necklace 
Top: The Purple Burrito - WonderWoman Tee 
Panties: Schadenfreude - Eye See You Bikini Bottoms 
Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Gigi Shimmer Bow 
Boots: Bax Boots - Prestige Boots in Red Leather 
Pose: Juxtapose - 5 for FROST

7 comments:

  1. You are such a banging Wonder Woman, I love that you gave us a little cheer for Luna, it's so perfect for the pose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so fabulous, my dear, I knew you would come up with something spectacular! I am so glad to have gotten together with all my blogger besties, and thanks so much for your help getting this out to as many bloggers as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ADORE you all <3

    THANK YOU for sticking thru the two brutal years - and here's to many many more years of our friendships!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, Rud. It was so nice spending time with you, people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe I thought you looked adorable in that, *Bitch* necklace and superhero and all LOL
    So happy you called me with Eliza to do this and we did sync pretty well for such a group!
    love & kisses
    ♥Lau
    ...hmm I suppose I should write what my outfit was LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. The picture wouldn't have been the same without Wonder Woman and her Amazing Cleavage ;)

    It was amazing to finally see everyone in the "real" world. It was chaotic but a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe i already told you that your picture was gorgeous. And as always it is interesting to read your blogpost too.

    ReplyDelete