Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Walk on the Catwalk

Walking on the catwalk sounds like fun, but it is never something that I have actually really dreamt of doing in SL... At one stage I wanted to be a model, but I realised that there are so many people out there that would do a better job of it than me, and that it takes HOURS of training to complete courses to be able to say that you are a SL Catwalk Model, that I just kinda gave up on the idea and found myself working in clubs instead. 
Yet a girl can dream, can't she? 
I know that I am not the most fashion conscious person, but I wear what I like and I like what I wear, it makes me feel good, and that after all is what fashion should be about. I will however, admit that I am drawn to a bargain in the manner that moths are drawn to light, and when a new discount event opens I get all giddy inside! The SL Fashion Week is now just beginning it's second outing, and this place really gives the model inside us a chance to walk the catwalk and pose! 
I have just started blogging for Cute Poison - YES I WAS ACCEPTED *happy dances* - and this necklace was released as what I like to call a "Fashion Week Must Have!" I'm actually wearing the silver version here, but it looks gold due to the lighting, but you get three colours for 150L - sounds like a bargain in my book! 
OH and don't get me started about the release for the event from Olive... I am sure I will be showing it off very soon but I was more than a little "GIMME" when I saw it... it was love at first sight!

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Kumi Hair in Black 
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey 
Eyes: IKON - Horizon Eyes in Dark Verdigris 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed 
Necklace: Cute Poison - Multi-Cross Necklace (Available now at SL Fashion Week
Top: CandyDoll - Delisha Top in Black 
Ring: (LEFT) Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver, AND, (RIGHT) .Olive. - Binding Black Bow Ring (FREE GIFT when you join the SL Fashion Week Group) 
Shorts: G O L A - Service Hatch Shorts (FREE GIFT when you join the Depraved Events Group at the Depraved Events HQ
Shoes: N-Core - Coquette in Black Spikes 
Pose: SOPHERIAN - Kimberley 3 (FREE on the Marketplace) 

1 comment: