Saturday, January 5, 2013

I got a new friend!

Phew it's only Saturday evening, and I've been a busy girl already this weekend... Been taking down all our RL Christmas decorations - though not in the same way I did with the Christmas Light Hazard the other day - been cooking up a little surprise with some special friends of mine, checking out the sales and I treated myself to a very special new friend or two for the garden! 
I know that Fifty Linden Friday was yesterday, but I couldn't resist introducing my new friend to everyone... Ladies and Gentlemen please meet Raffe! He's joined his new buddy Pandaroo, in a quiet little corner of the swamp garden - the area Hell complains about as it's all girlie and cute and not at all dead hehe... 
I sat for a cuddle with him, to make him feel at home! He loved my new glasses that I bought for 50L at the flaunt closing sale, and he loved all his new friends! 
D-LAB is definitely one of my biggest SL store crushes, anytime something is released it is the first place I HAVE to go to, no matter how laggy it might well be, and it makes it all the more awesome because it means the cute can spread further into the garden like some kind of mushroom cloud making Hell grumble hehe!
Even more awesome was my friend Nick appeared! The cheeky beggar took a sneaky LM hehe... It's always good to see Nick, there is a long story as to why it is difficult for us to hang out and even though we weren't able to chat for long, it felt a bit like the good old days!! YAY!!

What is she wearing; 
 Hair: DeLa - Shell in Red 
Glasses: (flaunt) - Spiked Sunglasses 
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed 
Top: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - My Glitter Dress in Black 
Pants: One Bad Pixel - Skinny Leathers in Black 
Boots: [sYs] - DOOM Boots in Red Spyker 
Giraffe: D-LAB - giraffe 

No comments:

Post a Comment