Thursday, January 31, 2013

Working 9 to 5... Even in SL!

Even when I am not slaving away at my awesome RL job, I tend to have some work to do in SL... Not that there is a lot of it really, but there is always something that needs tweaking for Hell's store - customers to talk to, admin to do - not that I am complaining because it's something that he's very passionate about and so I am always glad to help him out, yet basically I am nothing more than his glorified secretary LOL...
I do all the work that he doesn't want to do, and though he tries bless him, without me being there to push and organise he'd get nothing done hehe. Isn't that saying "Behind every great man, there is a woman"? - Sorry guys I know this doesn't count for all of you, but in Hell's case it works hehe... He's the builder, I'm the brains and beauty of the team LOL! Modest aren't I? If there is a new floor in the store in the next couple of days you all know why and can bear witness to it... LOL...
Anyway, I am rambling once again...
Lamp*Light released this adorable little dress for Horror Haute January, it's called the Secretary, and comes in both clean and bloody versions. For some reason, I opted for the clean version and went more towards the pretty route, but then again I don't have any real desire to kill my boss with the switch blade that is also included. I might in the future, if he refuses to buy me some pretty shoes or something, but for now Hell is allowed to remain alive hehe...
I sat doing some inventory for our store - Hogs and Cart Wheels - on my brand new, and being totally frank, fecking awesome car chair from La petite fleur... They are new in a gacha machine - and we all know how I can't resist those - but after spotting the chairs on Virtual Vagabond, I HAD to go and get myself one! I got lucky and won the pretty pink one shown here and a rare, beaten up rusty one... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Truth - January in Lava (Past Group Gift) 
Hair Flower: Clawtooth - Fancy Pants Hair Flower 
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey 
Dress: Lamp*Light - The Secretary (HORROR HAUTE JANUARY) 
Shoes: MonCheri - Mesh Peep Toe Pumps in Black 
Chair: La petite fleur - EIAT SOFA 008 (From a Gacha!) 
Pose with Diary & Pen Prop: Sparrowtree Studios - Dear Diary Pose Set Pose 3

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure you don't mind playing Hell's secretary *wiggles eyebrows*

    Also, with those looong legs, you'd make a very hot pin-up as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yay! I'm glad you like the chairs too!

    I had seen them in the background of some Japanese blogs, but I didn't know how to find them until someone mentioned the gacha and then I got all excited and ran. I was double excited to find out they're inexpensive and low prim as well.

    I think it makes for an awesome assistant chair in a car shop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He certainly IS lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I don't know whether it's the geek in me: the delorean in the background or the perv in me: those long lovely legs but I think this piece is another great one. The secretary look is fun and sassy and that car chair an amazing find all brought together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete