Friday, August 30, 2019

Saving the Fluffy Dragon

I've been reading back through some of my recent ramblings, and I've noticed a pattern LOL... I seem to spend far too much time complaining about how tired I am and so from now on, take that as a given and let's talk interesting stuff shall we?! 
I seem to have been on quite a fairy tale kick lately, and a lot of that may be an escape from busy RL - a good escape right?! 
While on the subject of running away, this little fairy was tasked with a mission... Break into the dark fae world through the Fairytale Mirror Portal - a mirror by LOVE - located in the forest glade amongst the Viking Standing Stones - by Hextraordinary - to rescue the Rare Snow Fluffy Dragon - from Lovely Alien - and return him to safety!

What is she wearing;
Hair: tram - I0718 Hair in Hud C (Available until September 1st at Hair Fair 2019 Blonde Sim
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Wings: PSYCHO.Byts - Pixie Bento Wings in Green 
Outfit: Belle Epoque - Adalia in Lavender (Available until September 15th at SpellBound
Bracelets: Ama - Oak Hand Chain (Available until September 18th at Whimsical
Pet: Lovely Alien - Fluffy Dragons Gacha Item in Snowy RARE 
Pose: FOXCITY - Effortless, Pose V2 - 3 
Mirror: LOVE - Fairytale Mirror in Aurora Blossom 
Stones: HEXtraordinary - Viking Standing Stones 

No comments:

Post a Comment