Saturday, August 17, 2019

Hair Fair Eclipse!

A few days ago I mentioned not one but TWO awesome events that were on the horizon... Well... Both ECLIPSE and Hair Fair 2019 have now officially opened for business!!
Rudh has been playing around with tons of new hair, and some awesome goodies for those of us that like the darker things in life, but out of no where an outfit seemed to fall together... Something a little bit cyber goth perhaps?! 
I guess you might call it a Hair Fair ECLIPSE look of the day, but I found this hair at the event, it's an exclusive from Sintiklia with the proceeds going to the charity. It's not something I'd usually even consider, but I tried it on and thought "oooh this is fun" and I knew I'd be using it to make something pretty with... Now I'll admit I bought it in a Crazy Color pack thinking I'd do something bright and random and neon, but then I guess due to the colour shirt I chose I was drawn back to a more normal Rudhish Red. Its' funny because the shirt - an ECLIPSE release from Ghoul - comes in so many bright neon colours, I have no idea how I was drawn back to red, but I love it!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Sintiklia - Delilah in Crazy Colors (Available until September 1st at Hair Fair 2019 Blonde Sim)
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Mask: Mug - Taylor Oxygen Mask
Upper Top: Ghoul - Avaron Top in Heartbreaker (Available until August 30th at ECLIPSE)
Lower Top: [I<3F] - Top [04]
Pose: FOXCITY - All Nighter, Pose 1
Backdrop: VARONIS - (No) Way Out Background (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment